Skip to content
I understand that:
- I can ask questions about anything related to my therapy.
- I can decline any therapeutic techniques at anytime.
- I can discontinue therapy, and return without impediment.
- I can review my records related to therapy.
- I can raise any concerns and be treated with respect and dignity.
- I can expect confidentiality within the limits of the law (see Limits of Confidentiality).
- The therapist has the right to dismiss a client from therapy. In the event of that occurring, the therapist will provide an explanation and opportunity for discussion about the termination.
Limits of Confidentiality
- When there is an imminent danger to the client or another person
- When there is abuse or neglect of a child
- When the therapist has been summoned by a court order
- When a Release of Information has been completed by the client